Thursday, April 7, 2011

Women’s Potluck Wednesday April 13th 730pm @ Robyn's

Hi beautiful goddesses!  Next week is another opportunity to connect with fabulous women, creating intentional womanspace.  Take some time out of the busy routine to just hang out, share a glass of wine, good food and eclectic music, or if you need an excuse to wear body glitter!!

Please bring a vegetarian dish or beverage to share, and join us for a relaxed, joyful evening of chit chat and deep connection.

Location: my home in Brooklyn, 4 stops from Manhattan on the J/M line, also close to the G train at Flushing Ave.  I am open to anyone who would like to host an event at their place in Manhattan – please contact me asap if you’d like to have us over!

RSVP:  robyn.rubenstein@gmail.com Let me know you are coming!  I will email you the exact address.  Feel free to forward or post this event, but be sure your folks rsvp and tell me how they found out about the event.  Thanks – can’t wait to see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment